Subject: Re: [uk-netmarketing] Re: Thank you all
From: Lois Grayson
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 14:24:21 -0000

Tim Ireland wrote:

> "Lois Grayson" <loisgatdialstart [dot] net> thanked us in a kind of back-handed
way etc etc

Oops - backhanded - was trying for grateful but funny, ironic even - and
must have failed. Sorry if I offended anyone (genuine)

I'll try again. How about...'.thanks for the lesson in Google Tim. Now can
you teach me how to breathe?'

Nah just can't seem to get the hang of this thanking lark

Lois