Subject: RE: [uk-netmarketing] Press Releases
From: Archer, Jon
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 17:04:12 -0000

On the same topic, but I'm afraid an even *more* noddy question: say I had
found out the rules for laying out a press release, how do I go about
distributing it? Is there one simple way or do I have to track down contacts
at all the places I think might find it newsworthy?

Thanks,
Jon Archer
www.6nations.co.uk <http://www.6nations.co.uk>