Subject: Re: [uk-netmarketing] RE: Press Releases
From: Zing!n Media
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 18:47:46 -0000

Hi All,

Just found an interesting story about ZD Net outsourced email on Wired
News...

http://www.wirednews.com/news/business/0,1367,41649,00.html

Does anyone know the background to this? Has anyone else used CommTouch for
outsourced email?

We are/were just about to shift Zingin Mail from Coconut to them but
obviously we're a bit concerned about putting all our (user's) faith in an
ASP.

Anyone know if we should be worried?

Off list replies would probably be better.

Cheers,

Paul

==

Paul Carr
Managing Editor

Zingin.com - The UK's finest internet guide.
http://www.zingin.com

Zingin Mail - FREE from http://www.zingin.com
Making the web worth surfing.