Subject: Re: Affiliate companies
From: Abbie Scott
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 10:37:40 -0000

Neil,

Thanks for your response on this. However, i am still on the look out, and
need to brief a number of companies for Switzerland to see if i can find the
right affiliate solutions provider for ebookers in Switzerland. My Swiss
office have had no luck --- so if anyone can give me some contacts, please
do!

Thanks
Abbie

UK Business Development Manager