Subject: Re: [uk-netmarketing] Affiliate Marketing Networking Session Updated Venue
From: Neil Durrant
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 10:55:48 -0000

Just a quick note following the Affiliate Marketing Get2Gether post below.

Everyone who has replied will have details of the change of venue but just
in case your planning to come a long and haven't been in touch....

I have had to change the venue as the number of attendees became
unmanageable at the previously planned venue.

Will now be at -

'The Somerset Room'
Le Meridien Waldorf Hotel
Aldwych

at 6pm this evening.

If you or your clients have an interest in affiliate or performance
marketing please feel free to drop by.

Regards
Neil Durrant