Subject: RE: UKNM: Revolution's Top 100
From: Nick Gilbert
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 16:02:31 GMT

Hi all,

Can anyone shed some light on what precisely is meant by Top 100? Does it
refer to those with the highest salaries or just those with the highest
media profile?

If it's simply a case of counting how many times a particular person is
mentioned in the press, then why not hire a press cuttings agency? It
would be simpler and probably cheaper given the number of man-hours that
will go into this self-congratulatory excercise.

While we're at it, why don't we publish the name of the PR companies
behind these so-called top bods? After all, they're the real unsung
heroes, aren't they?

All the best ;-)

Nick Gilbert
NewsNow Publishing