Subject: RE: UKNM: Revolution's Top 100
From: Leslie Bunder
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 17:39:30 GMT

Mike

you are too kind :)

But maybe I can auction this to someone else who wants the mentions.
I'll put something up on QXL!!!!!

Opening bids, a pint of cola!

regards

Leslie
Leslie Bunder, technology writer
Teletext on the Web
e-mail: LBunderatteletext [dot] co [dot] uk
tel: 0171 386 3667 (UK) +44 171 386 3667 (outside UK)
mobile: 07010 701967 (UK) +44 7010 701967 (outside UK)
web: www.teletext.co.uk
post: 101 Farm Lane, Fulham, London SW6 1QJ, UK