Subject: RE: UKNM: Revolution's Top 100
From: Leslie Bunder
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 18:52:59 GMT

but good PRs should really be about getting their clients name out and
not their own! (unless of course it's a business type publication within
their industry eg: PR Week).

But of course, some PRs are doing some good stuff when it comes to using
the Net eg: those who update sites on a regular basis as opposed to some
who fail to update sites.

Thumbs up to NTL for actually managing to get the news release regarding
Microsoft up at virtually the same time it was announced. (in fact it
was faster than the fax that eventually arrived on my desk!)

I find nothing worse than going to a PR site or the clients site and the
news hasn't updated for months despite them making announcements or
doing deals.

Leslie
Leslie Bunder, technology writer
Teletext on the Web
e-mail: LBunderatteletext [dot] co [dot] uk
tel: 0171 386 3667 (UK) +44 171 386 3667 (outside UK)
mobile: 07010 701967 (UK) +44 7010 701967 (outside UK)
web: www.teletext.co.uk
post: 101 Farm Lane, Fulham, London SW6 1QJ, UK