Subject: RE: UKNM: Toys R US - site, outdated - who does it???
From: Leslie Bunder
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 18:15:50 GMT

They are offering a free service similar to Freeserve but using Martin
Dawes breathe offering.

There's a piece on our site about it at

http://www.teletext.co.uk/couk/new99/new966.htm

if you want more info.

At first you get the impression that it is branded Toys 'R' Us and
likely to have a Toys 'R' Us address, but it's just breathe.

Leslie
Leslie Bunder, technology writer
Teletext on the Web
e-mail: LBunderatteletext [dot] co [dot] uk