Subject: RE: UKNM: Bluecycle.com - what's the rumpus?
From: Bunder, Leslie
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 12:33:14 GMT

No just of question of "reading it in the press" but over the last few days,
they have actually placed advertisments in newspapers.

So the question is???? What is the point of advertising saying you can do
all sorts of wonderful things on the site and then there is nothing to do
apart from give your e-mail address?

Do the ad booking agencies speak to the client and vice-versa. Now what
happens is that the person who goes to the site, thinks, what is going on?

If it is ready to do business, then advertise the site, but if it is not
ready to do business, then be careful with your advertising, otherwise you
raise peoples expectations and then you shatter them, leaving you wish
people who remember that and may not come back.

talking of which.... has anyone ordered anything from Boo.com?????

Leslie