Subject: Re: UKNM: Biggest load of bilge to date
From: Pad Bray
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 14:48:09 GMT

Lois

Might I suggest, since the administrator appears to feel it *is*
acceptable, that you refrain from jibing at any religious group - Jesus
followers included. There is a (stronger than you've imagined) Christian
presence in this group.

Whilst you may well have much valuable experience in this field, it is
rather strange how you can preach on good karma yet slam and dig at
numerous people and swear at the industry generally. Is that how karma is
propogated?

All in the cause of peace.

Fred - the freak.

[Sam says: I think we're off-topic enough now, let's bring this one to a
close, shall we?]