Subject: RE: UKNM: More viral stuff......
From: Darren Priest
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 15:19:24 -0000

Hmm...

http://hotbot.lycos.com/?MT=viral+marketing+success&SM=phrase

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul ODonoghue [Paul [dot] ODonoghueatcitruspublishing [dot] com (mailto:Paul [dot] ODonoghueatcitruspublishing [dot] com)]
Sent: 18 January 2001 09:50
To: uknmatchinwag [dot] com

John, great points. I must be doing my job right as I have already followed
those steps (as standard). The client has bought into the idea and wants to
run with our suggestions. The problem that I am having is trying to convince
two people who initially have no understanding of or experience of viral
campaigns/online marketing (or any marketing come to that). They are worried
about legalities (funnily enough being lawyers) and protocol etc. By showing
them other examples it bridges the confidence gap and educates them at the
same time.

There are times when planning, research, cost, logic and strategy are not
enough when ultimately dealing with people outside of the industry.

But thanks for the refresher on campaign planning!

Paul O'Donoghue
Head of New Business - New Media
Citrus
020 7577 9352