Subject: UKNM: sixdegrees separated
From: Darren Priest
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 15:47:05 -0000

Hi,

This may have been covered before, but seeing their name in an article,
I decided to return to http://www.sixdegrees.com, only to find myself
separated from the 2+ million people I was tenuously joined to.

(Sorry, Tim, but I was seeing if you could search by profession,
i.e publishers. Um.. obviously not, now.)

Maybe their agency wasn't able to combat "Less and less users...
exploring the Internet." - Sean Ellis, Uproar.

Mind you, 2+ million registered users.. how many users do you need to
make a business plan viable?

Cheers,

Darren