Subject: RE: [uk-netmarketing] net radio solutions
From: Sam Michel
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 12:05:41 -0000

Hi Jonathan,

When I was looking into this area, several people recommended Myriad, see:

http://www.psquared.co.uk

Toodle Pip

Sam
Sam Michel, Chinwag - Internet Community
e: samatchinwag [dot] com http://www.chinwag.com
t: 0870 730 7313 f: 0870 730 7312

Seminars? Exhibitions? Networking events? Get our
new weekly events calendar by email:
http://www.chinwag.com/uk-netmarketing/e_index.shtml

Weekly round-up of uk-netmarketing discussion via email:
http://www.chinwag.com/uk-netmarketing/roundup.shtml