Subject: RE: [uk-netmarketing] Piece of string question
From: Martin Lloyd
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 12:12:44 -0000

I remember reading a report on a US e-commerce store who initially claimed
800 000 registered members. Following various challenges as to their
definition of 'active' and 'member' the number dropped to 300 000 with
similarly devastating results for their share price...

Sadly I can't remember my source for this, but I seem to recall the article
as being pretty clued up analysis wise.

Regards

Martin Lloyd

Strategist