Subject: RE: [uk-netmarketing] Re: Piece of string question
From: Sam Michel
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:55:17 -0000

Hi Neil,

Doesn't it depend on the value (to Autobytel) of each transaction? If
they're making a couple of thousand dollars on each sale, then it's probably
a reasonable conversion factor. I'd be surprised if it was much higher if
the main trade is very high ticket items like cars....or am I missing
something?

Toodle Pip

Sam
Sam Michel, Chinwag - Internet Community
e: samatchinwag [dot] com http://www.chinwag.com
t: 0870 730 7313 f: 0870 730 7312

Chinwag, building focused digital communities
http://www.chinwag.com