Subject: RE: [uk-netmarketing] Statistics
From: Martin Lloyd
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 16:40:54 -0000

Rothmans year book 2000 / 2001 or the equivalent for 99-2000, absolutely
everything you're likely to need for the UK game.

Also http://www.optasoccer.com have a stat index based on the amazingly
detailed Opta Soccer reports.

There are also a couple of annual reports on the financial well being of the
clubs. I think PWC do the best known one. I'd recommend reading Fever Pitch
as well, but thats just me.

Regards

Martin Lloyd

Strategist