Subject: Re: [uk-netmarketing] Re: Ad rates query
From: Andrew Petherick
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 19:14:28 -0000

You might consider raising the value of your data substantially by getting
those on the list to opt in to a variety of subjects of interest to them.
Opt in lists provide marketers with much greater response rates and are far
more valuable as a result (around 0.25p).

We work with a number of partners (such as World Online), who via our opt in
partnership programme are vastly increasing the value of their data and
generating revenue from their userbase.

Andrew Petherick
http://www.mailtrack.com