Subject: Re: [uk-netmarketing] UK Software Download Sites
From: Nicholas Irving
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 15:00:09 -0000

Try tucows.com (The Ultimate Collection Of Windows Software), as there is a
number of European mirrors.

There is ftp.mirror.ac.uk which mirrors a number of software download sites for
the UK market (very good for downloading Linux Discs)

For games try www.gamespot.co.uk which is about the best for games downloads,
although this is mirrored in mirror.ac.uk

The rest of the major sites are US based with downloads.com being another major
supplier.

==n