Subject: Re: [uk-netmarketing] Strange!!
From: will simmonds
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 11:53:12 -0000

Yes - we received this as well - our Sales Team are looking at it now.
Somehow though there is something a little suss about it. On the other hand if
all sales leads came to us like this - I would not complain!
Will Simmonds
European Internet

Simon Firth wrote:

> Anyone else received this??
>
> Hello,
> We are interested in utilizing your Web Design Services for a new web site
> within the next few months. We located potential companies through two
> separate web directories, so please forgive us if you are receiving this
> message twice.
> We are approaching you because we believe that you are an industry leader in
> web site design. We are absolutely committed to having one of the best web
> sites on the Internet, so please understand that we are looking for a web
> design company that is established, has existing work that can be displayed,
> and has a team of people to quickly and effectively accomplish the work
> needed to be done.
> We have created an information web site which will allow you to read about
> the project, currently code-named "Project: Trinity". This web site is
> accessible at the following URL:
> <http://www.treasureonthenet.com/trinity>

[Sam says: msg chopped]

--
Will Simmonds | Marketing Manager
European Internet Technologies Ltd. | Oxford, UK

Creative E-business Solutions
http://www.european-internet.com