Subject: RE: [uk-netmarketing] RE: Piece of string question
From: John Handelaar
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 10:48:26 -0000

Of course, there's more than one reason that poor usability
might be to blame. Most shopping sites I visit won't give
me a VAT-and-shipping-included price until I take the process
through to the checkout.

I'd suggest a fair proportion of 'failed' transactions
were never intended to be transactions in the first place,
just price comparisons.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117 M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657 E johnatuserfrenzy [dot] com