Subject: Re: [uk-netmarketing] RE: Row over crackdown on adoption websites
From: Tim Ireland
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 09:00:27 -0000

> > Meanwhile I give y'all this gem from the front
> > page of today's Daily Mail:
> >
> > "CAROL VORDERMAN: Why the Internet in schools
> > is putting children at risk"
> >
> > ...which annoys me on *so many levels* I had to
> > share it with you.
>
> Didn't carol vorderman just do some 'the internet is great' book or
> something?

Ahem, she *appeared* on the front of several publications. How much she
actually wrote is anybody's guess.

I think now is the right time for me to launch my program to 'rid the media
of carol Vorderman'. Diet fads, self-promotion that borders on soft-porn,
and did you know just how many rude words you can make out of the letters
she picks?

You read it here first, Carol Vorderman has got to go.

Tim Ireland
Director of Marketing
www.designercity.com