Subject: RE: [uk-netmarketing] RE: Strange!!
From: Mike Rowe
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 09:09:35 -0000

This brings back bad memories about a PR pitch invitation we received via
e-mail which
said we had been 'identified' as a suitable PR consultancy for a dotcom.
Having investigated further we declined to pitch and then some two months
later
saw this company boasting in the press that they had used search engines to
find 250 PR consultancies all of whom had been invited to pitch. 60 had
responded
23 had submitted written proposals and 12 had presented to the company's
board.