Subject: RE: [uk-netmarketing] Re: Short Email Disclaimers
From: Sam Michel
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 13:08:56 -0000

A genious simple idea. Very sensible and presumably it'd qualify...well, it
works on a website. Now if a few companies would put that into place, it
would save everyone a lot of bandwidth...and me, lots of hassle.

In a measure of self protection Chinwag would be happy to help if anyone
needs it, implementing this type of service...

Toodle Pip

Sam