Subject: www.investor.co.uk fro sale
From: John Griffin
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 17:40:24 -0000

Firstly if you have received this before then apologies. I have had problems
posting to the list.

Our client has asked us to dispose of the domain www.investor.co.uk the
domain has never been developed and the potential is obvious. We are
offering a 5% finders fee for pre-sold placement. Of course, only
financially serious offers will be considered.
BTW we are also including the misspelling www.invester.co.uk as a package.

Regards,

John Griffin
Senior Partner
Pi Media
http://www.3.142.co.uk
johnat3 [dot] 142 [dot] co [dot] uk
Tel: +44 (0)1273 243567
Fax: +44 (0)1273 243568
U12 L5 New England House,
New England Street,
Brighton, East Sussex.
UK

This message is sent in confidence to the addressee only. The contents
should not be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. If you receive
this message in error please advise the sender. Any opinions expressed are
those of the author only and not necessarily those of Pi Media. This e-mail
does not constitute either offer or acceptance of any contractually binding
agreement.