Subject: Flash and hits
From: Jennifer Rigby
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 18:05:54 -0000

Hello,

I wonder if anyone can help with this one,

If you've got a website and the whole thing's done in Flash so there's only
one URL then does a visit to the site constitute ONE hit, regardless of how
much navigation? Do you know what tricks are used by people who
a) like to make Flash sites
b) like to be able to claims they've had lots and lots of visitors and/or
hits

Thanks,

Jennifer

BBC, unless specifically stated.