Subject: Re: [uk-netmarketing] RE: Flash and hits
From: Sam Carrington
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 15:44:48 -0000

On Fri, 26 Jan 2001, John Handelaar wrote:

> Break up the site into lots of Flash movies - that's
> a common one. Getting prosecuted under the Disabilities
> Act - that's coming soon. I should point out that
> the BBC is singled out explicitly as one of the
> organisations which is utterly required to make its
> public sites accessible, by the way.

Surely the bbc wrote the open source perl utility betsie for this exact
purpose. They have had a text based version of their site running for
ages. If you're unsure about it check the front page - its the first link
on the top left...

Although having said all that it currently appears to be returning no
data. Grrr. Hoist on my own ... ;-)

TTFN