Subject: fall of the dotcoms?
From: Kevin
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 10:42:02 -0000

Have you worked for a dotcom in the past two years? If so we're looking to
see how the experience affected you.
Did you go to work with a dotcom because you were enticed by the idea of
working in a new sector that appeared exciting and dare we say it sexy. Did
you maybe think that you were going to get rich quick?

We're looking to hear about your experiences for a television programme we
are making. No television experience is required - it's the stories you can
tell us that we're interested in hearing.

Were you working for a company who had the plug pulled on them by impatient
and cut throat Venture Capitalists?
Were you working for a company that was set up by a group of friends who had
a great idea but unfortunately no business skills whatsoever?
Were you working for a company that clearly had a ludicrous business plan?
Did you end up working 20 hour days all for nothing/ or for ungrateful
CEO's?
Was it glamorous or was it just a hard slog?

We're interested in hearing all your stories. Perhaps you're still working
in the sector and want to give us a balanced account of your experiences, in
that case contact me on kevinatillumina [dot] co [dot] uk.
Or perhaps you're in a rage at your experiences and want to let the world
know how angry you really are (we can assure anonymity if this is the
case...go on get it off your chest!), in this case contact me at
balderdash59atyahoo [dot] co [dot] uk.