Subject: Re: [uk-netmarketing] banner ads v PR
From: Xav Adam
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 08:23:28 -0000

Niki

I say it depends how you define success.

PR and banner ads can be quite different.

If the PR brief has clear parameters eg to drive more traffic to the site,
you can possibly measure the two.
Usually PR (if done well) is much more encompassing and may include for
example attending events so it cannot be compared directly to banners.

Regards

Xav Adam
Xav Adam Public Relations

T 44 (0) 1892 617286