Subject: Re: uk-netmarketing digest: January 29, 2001
From: Tom
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 13:30:43 -0000

>As a web designer you
>have no reason to take such an aggressive tone

Is laughing at your trying to flog software to this list whilst incapable of
building your web site correctly, and highlighting your spelling mistakes as
yet another example of your lack of attention to detail in your public
facing activities, "aggressive"? If so, I appologise.

>this software is designed to work with and not against the creative
process,
>what are you suggesting? That on its own a design agency can increase a
>site's e-commerce revenue?

What I'm suggesting is that your digital snake-oil will not do what you say
it will.

Tell you what - give me an example of how this will happen:

"if there's something you can do to attract better visitors, sell
higher-margin products or improve your closure rate Buystream will let you
know in clear language."

Tom Dussek