Subject: RE: [uk-netmarketing] newsletters
From: Anne Holland
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 20:38:16 -0000

Dave et al,

As the former publisher, I'd recommend MarketingSherpa.co.uk.
Your client can check get a free subscription at
http://www.marketingsherpa.co.uk

Why do I say "Former publisher"? Because as of today,
our friends at Chinwag who run this discussion list have
acquired MarketingSherpa.co.uk! You'll get your first new
issue, with a new Case-Study-of-the-Week (of course) next
week.

The rest of MarketingSherpa's newsletters, including
B2BMarketingBiz and ContentBiz will continue to be published
with their new Case-studies-of-the-week out of our American
head office. So, nothing changes there.

We just thought it made more sense if a UK-based company owned
the UK newsletter. And since Sam at Chinwag already has his
finger in the Brit Net marketing pie (so to speak), he made the
best choice to be new Publisher. Plus, ok he throws really fun
parties and has promised me free invites for life.

Yes, you can still send all your editorial suggestions and
story ideas to editoratmarketingsherpa [dot] co [dot] uk!

Thanks for your support,

Anne Holland, US-Only Publisher Now!
annehatmarketingsherpa [dot] com
*****
http://www.marketingsherpa.com
New Case Studies Daily for Internet Marketers