Subject: RE: [uk-netmarketing] Re: fall of the dotcoms?
From: Gary Pharo
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 14:35:37 -0000

Kevin

A quick trip to Companies House will soon confirm for you that the
percentage of failed dotcoms is a very small percentage of the overall
business failures month on month, so how about highlighting that? Why dwell
on the negative side of a business that is having such a massive positive
impact on the way that we live and work, from communication, to information,
medical advice to buying a house.

You need look no farther than your own web-site to realise that without the
internet, you and the 39 other people your company employ's would be looking
for a job, so please, practise what you preach on your website and to quote
from your mission statement "bring together the skills of award winning
television and online media"

A positive programme would be so refreshing, you might even win an award ;o)

Cheers
Gary

[Sam says: msg chopped]