Subject: RE: [uk-netmarketing] RE: fall of the dotcoms?
From: David Simpson
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 10:51:19 -0000

Steve

> 1. Does anyone here seriously believe that the apocalyptic reversal
> of fortune the dotcom world has just gone through (and will continue
> to go through) is *not* worthy of a TV programme?

yeah but just not worthy of *another* TV programme

> 2. Is anyone so self-deluding as to believe that this really is
> 'business as usual', that it's just sorting out the sheep from the
> goats, that it'll all be over by Christmas, that any other business
> sector has ever experienced such a punishing crash,

whoa there - "self -deluding" ?
there *is* potential, good companies *will* come through. Few if any
industries have witnessed such a crash, but the meteoric rise was fairly
unusual too. No-one is saying that what happened wasn't news worthy,
spectacular even, but it's *old* news.

> so much real
> personal misery?

can you talk to me Steve, lovey, can you ?

> 3. Are you seriously telling me that you don't recognise *any* of the
> characters in Kevin's email

no - indeed I recognise most of them , but like I (and plenty of others)
said, time to move on ?

David

David Simpson
Pool.Net