Subject: UKNM: SET - ease of use
From: Andres Varela
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 10:43:15 +0100

hi

after our signing deals with various SET companies (because frankly we have
to) there's still some question as to how easy it is for normal punters to
get hold of SET software (like Microsoft Wallet) from their credit card
company (talking about specific banks etc, not just 'Visa' or 'Mastercard').

Does anyone actually use the darn thing?
Has anyone tried and been unable to get it from their cc issuer?
Is there (oh wonder of wonders) a list of companies which distribute the
software to members?

Enquiring minds want to know,

Andres.

Andres Varela - The Electronic Fundraising Company
5 St Mary Abbot's Place - London W8 6LS
(t) +44 171 603 7737 (f) +44 171 603 7481 (m) +44 7970 833404

http://www.millions2000.com/