Subject: Re: UKNM: Scoot
From: Allie Symonds
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 13:57:39 +0100

OK - you are absolutely right and I was not aware that this newgroup would
exclude Scoot, Yell and the like.

I gave no names to Scoot - merely suggested that there was ill-feeling and
quoted some of the problems we were encountering and if I _have_ offended or
started a new can of worms then I am really really sorry.

Scoot had such a general arrogance, that I was sure a single voice would not
even get a notice and I thought this might make them wake up and start
providing a better service.

(Sam, I'm sorry this happened - didn't want to start a fight.)

Allie Symonds
Marketing Manager
Sequence Collective Ltd
Media Centre