Subject: UKNM: the best UK broadband sites?
From: Xeni Jardin Hamm
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 10:53:18 +0100

I'm developing an article on convergence trends in the uk for a US internet
industry mag. Anyone have urls to share of *really* well-executed UK-based
sites targeted for users with high-speed connections? Sports, film or
animation sites, in particular. Please respond offlist, I'll post
collective results if list members are interested.

Thanks in advance.

Xeni Jardin Hamm, L.A., CA