Subject: UKNM: Web Integrators
From: Sanjay Mazumder
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:07:32 +0100

[Sam says: please respond to Sanjay directly, as I suspect there are plenty on this list
who would like to reply. If anyone's interested I can gather a list and put them on the
chinwag website.]

Does anyone have a list of or names of Web Integrators based in London?

Sanjay

Tel. +44 207 549 4949
Fax +44 207 549 4950
Mob. +44 7803 123 520