Subject: RE: UKNM: Communities: Fact or Fiction!
From: Anastasia Williams
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 13:42:42 +0100

theSITE is a registered charity http:www.thesite.org that is
developing new modules based on requests from vistors

our traffic has increased by 400% over a year without any marketing or
advertising

We think we could become self funding in the coming year. This means we
will no longer need donation income to serve our audience.

Very interested to hear from anyone who has something to say about a not
for proft with the potential to generate profits;)

Anastasia