Subject: Re: UKNM: Studio Manager
From: Sam Michel
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 10:38:52 +0100

Oops...that'll be me posting the message to the wrong mailing list. Still,
it gives me the opportunity to give the UKNM-jobs mailing list a quick
plug. It's the sister list to UKNM, and is dedicated to the posting of
vacancies to new media folks...mainly marketing...but a whole range of
other disciplines have been advertised for.

There are several hundred people on the list and it's growing. I know of a
number of people who have found jobs through the list. You can subscribe
through the website at:

http://www.chinwag.com

Any problems, give me a shout.

Toodle Pip

Sam

At 17:24 30/07/99 +0100, Clare Gibbs wrote:
>IS Solutions are looking for a Studio Manager

[Job advert chopped...see UKNM-Jobs]
Toodle Pip

Sam