Subject: Re: UKNM: RANT ALERT - shortsighted 'net' experts
From: Speechrad
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 10:01:24 +0100

Re Teleworkers
Never mind Niki,
I run a directory for teleworkers and have been involved in that area for 5
years. It's still true that most employers distrust them and where they
accept the concept it is just a way to avoid employer's liability and save
on
office space - their ideal teleworker is in the building next door.

A hundred years ago the majority of small businesses were run from home,
unfortunately some people are narrow minded control freaks, still influenced
by the workplace politics of the last 70 odd years.

They would probably have been a crap client to work with anyway.
Michael