Subject: RE: UKNM: PR tags / Godado / tosh
From: Jude Beggs
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 14:15:03 +0100

Gad Sir!

Whats the design procedure for adding a nice ceiling rose? VRML I suppose.
dado rails come as standard on our site and our developers have been
deprived of sleep for weeks trying to get a fully integrated picture rail on
line. We are also in the process of placing an aspidistra at the foot of the
page (not much light down there) and dedicating the entire site to "god, the
empire and King George!" Please be patient while we crank up the steam
engine.

Ta Ra

:o)JOooooooOD(o:

PS: Thanks for the mediametrix tip. I'll have a gander.