Subject: RE: UKNM: Re: Communicating with the Web effectively
From: matt.morrison
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 12:21:21 +0100

>Pettrina: One of the many roles of PA New Media (the interactive arm of the UK's news
agency - in case you were wondering) is to infact adapt / re-format/ re-jig
content for distribution accross all platforms,

That wasn't really Mike or Dom's point, infact, was it? Infact, Mike's
suggestion was that PA could be replaced accross all platforms.

>we've been doing it for years and currently deilver tailored information to internet/ intranet/
CD-ROM/ kiosks/ mobile phones/ pagers/ digital TV etc, etc.

What's the "etc, etc." here? Internet enabled toasters? Am I missing
something? However, I am very interested in the technology you use to
deilver information to CD-ROM.

>Quite rightly, you'd best leave it to the information specilaists.

New job description: "information specilaist".

Mat Morrison
Commercial Manager
BMP interAction
+44 171 258 4349
mat [dot] morrisonatbmpinteraction [dot] com (matati [dot] am)

++The views expressed are rarely those of my employers