Subject: UKNM: Re: virgin
From: Lee Rickler
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 13:44:12 +0100

AAA28670
Sender: owneratchinwag [dot] com

>Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 13:42:32 +0100
>From: Richard Houston <richardatwebmedia [dot] com>
>Subject: UKNM: big ISP news
>
>If this is true, then it's a very bold move.
>Is it confidence, or desperation?
>
><QUOTE>
>Virgin Net to offer free Internet access:
>Internet service provider Virgin Net is expected to announce tomorrow
>that it is to offer free Internet access to all. The move will shake up other
>ISPs such as Demon and BT, who will be forced to adopt similar schemes
>of their own to compete. Revenue will come from advertising and premium
>services. (1/6)
></QUOTE>
>
>Richard Houston
>Consultant
>Webmedia Group Ltd

Sad to say .. it's desperation.
Great ... free dial-ups !! But what's worse .. having to pay £10 amonth
or being bombarded with ads ever time you log-on ?
Also .. it's not a new thing either.
Even though I've never had to .. personally i'd rather pay the cash.

Lee

* -- leeaturbanmediadesigns [dot] com -- *
* -- urbanmediadesigns.com -- *
* -- djindex.com -- *
* -- summerfestivals.com -- *
* -- and soon ... wwvinyl.com -- *