Subject: UKNM: UKNM-Jobs
From: Sam Michel
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 17:02:47 +0100

Afternoon all...

Just a quick post to let you know that the UKNM-jobs list is open for
subscriptions, and to make life easier there's a web form to allow simple
sign-up!

http://www.chinwag.com/uknm-jobs.html

Please be gentle with the website as it's in beta, comments/suggestions,
etc. gratefully received as well as bug reports (fingers crossed there
won't be any).

A couple of other things: the list is free to subscribe to, in fact, tell
your friends (particularly if they're looking for a new media
marketing-type job), and initially free for 'recognised'
agencies/companies, and recruitment consultancies to post to. If you'd
like to post to the list (give it a couple of days to gather some people) -
please email: uknm-jobsatchinwag [dot] com.

I'm sure this will be a useful service for everyone, and if you do have any
ideas on how it could be improved, please let me know.

Toodle Pip

Sam
Webmedia Group, 21 Noel St, London, W1V 3RD
T: 0171 494 0812 F: 0171 434 1304 E: samatwebmedia [dot] com
ICQ Pager: 4561042
Webmedia: http://www.webmedia.com
ShockeR: http://www.shocker.com