Subject: UKNM: OFF-TOPIC: Free Comedy Tickets Tonight
From: Sam Michel
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 12:07:07 +0100

Mornin' all...hope you all had a good weekend. Top match on Friday wasn't it
(and don't worry it's nearly over, if the World Cup is your very own personal
hell!)

Please excuse the fact that this post is off-topic, but read-on...it's not
even a get-rich-quick scheme. Disappointed? Don't be...

The UKNM list is v. pleased to offer you the opportunity to go and see top
stand-up comedian Phil Kay (plus top-notch support) doing his only London show
before this year's Edinburgh Fringe Festival (well, probably, sounds good
though!)

And you can do this all for FREE, that means more beer tokens for their
intended purpose...

PHIL KAY tonight, @ The Comedy Store for FREE!!!!
(1a Oxenden St.- nearest tube: Picadilly Circus)
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?grid2map?X=529750&Y=180750

TONIGHT Mon 29th June - 7pm.

The only catch is that you have to email me as soon as possible with your name
(and those of your friends). TICKETS ARE LIMITED - so please only email me if
you're certain you can come along.

Email me at: uknm-doatchinwag [dot] com

Oh yeah, and if you don't believe it'll be a good night, here's what Time Out
has to say about the gig:

"A rare London gig by splendidly inventive stand-up Phil Kay"

See you there...

Toodle Pip

Sam
T: 0171 494 0812 F: 0171 434 1304 E: samatchinwag [dot] com
ICQ Pager: 4561042
      ShockeR: <http://www.shocker.com/>http://www.shocker.com
Chinwag: <http://www.chinwag.com/>http://www.chinwag.com