Subject: UKNM: Licensee in UK
From: Ann-Christiné Segall
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 17:32:05 GMT

I am representing a Swedish company looking for a Licensee in UK of a
game and entertainment website.The website/concept is represented today
in Finland, Sweden and USA.

The Licensor will provide a full service production, brand, design and games
updated every week.

The Licensee is responsible for ad-sales and marketing in UK.

We are looking for a company with the target group 15 - 26 years.

Interested?
Please contact Ann-Christiné Segall, P S New Media AB, e-mail
segallatswipnet [dot] se
Faxno: +46 - 8 - 708 90 10