Subject: UKNM: Latency
From: Mat Morrison
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 17:42:58 GMT

Is this really becoming as big an issue with this list as I think it is?
My last email took 77:49 hours from sending to retrieval -- and I
couldn't remember reading it (short-term memory thing, no doubt).

This isn't just me. There are a lot of other messages that appear as
weird non-sequiturs to disjointed arguments. Dom, I question your
judgement (not only in the email issue) but in thinking that this list
was the best way to warn us. Royal Mail, pigeon post, or even a
messenger with a forked stick could have warned us of this non-existent
problem in less than the two days it took to get through the system.

What gives?

Mat Morrison
BMP interAction
+171 258 4349
morrisonmateasynet [dot] co [dot] uk (mat [dot] morrisonatbigfoot [dot] com)
http://www.bigfoot.com/~mat.morrison