Subject: Re: UKNM: Male "techies" - anecdotes wanted
From: Ian Buzer
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 16:34:45 GMT

> Jo wrote:
> > No - I'm writing a reasonable, balanced and humorous piece and
> would simply like to include a couple of amusing anecdotes.

So this techie is walking down the street, when he looks down to see a frog
sitting there looking up at him. "Kiss me, and I will turn in to a beautiful
princess" says the frog, so the male techie picks her up, and puts him in
his pocket.

That lunch time, he takes the frog out of his pocket to show his non techie
male friend, and once again the frog says "Kiss me, and I will turn into a
beautiful princess, and I will give you pleasure for the rest of your life".

Non techie male: "Why don't you kiss her?"

Male techie: "I've got no time for women in my life, but a talking frog -
that's cool."

Ian Buzer
Preloved Classifieds
http://www.preloved.co.uk/