Subject: Re: UKNM: Creativity
From: James Bruce
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 14:45:40 GMT

If you have a 'strong enough message' then consumers will expect you to have
a site and if you don't then you risk losing some of that equity established
in your brand.

My own experience is that that most 'big brand' sites actually do bugger all
when all the pretty design is taken away and that the best way to build
traffic is by compelling content and not through web based advertising at
all. In fact you are better off spending your money on traditional media /
PR.

This may have not been the case in the 'early days' of the web but it is
just too crowded to be really effective anymore at the current rates.

James Bruce
Managing Director
WebWeaver Media Construction Ltd
+44 (0)171 379 5950