Subject: Re: UKNM: The invisible banner?
From: Chris Moisan
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 15:43:31 GMT

Non-Clickable Banners ?

Doesn't this take web marketing backwards to the old advertising models where accountability was only measured via awareness research. Banner click thru's may be low but at least they are measurable. We are continually looking for ways to make internet marketing more accountable as that is the way the market (and our clients ) are going. The internet is best used as a discrete 1:1 measurable media as opposed to a broadcast brand awareness medium

Chris Moisan